Friday, July 27, 2012

Becoming a woman of excel :)


A woman of excellence
is what I long to be
filled with Your Godly wisdom
so it is part of me

a woman of integrity
no matter what I face
standing up for righteousness
and for Your saving grace

a woman of destiny
living in your plan
knowing where You had have me walk
being guided by Your hand

a woman of promise
standing on Your word
holding on to all the truths
while carrying out Your work

a woman of compassion
for the ones in the dark
those that do not know Your love
and have darkness in their hearts

a woman that will never compromise the faith
with what the world may offer
but will keep the narrow way

a woman who loves Jesus
and will only follow Him
gladly to give up the world
so His light can shine with me

Lord, this is my earnest prayer
as a daughter by Your grace
grow in me the qualities as I walk with you in faith

Amen :)

^.^

-tia-

No comments:

Post a Comment